Thursday 25 July 2013

The Unconsciousness

Imagine a world with a yellow sky,
And purple seas of grass.
With plants of teal and trees of steel,
I spy a mountain made of brass.

Water in rivers is, in fact, blue,
The wind in the air is, Oh! so cool.
The sand on the beach smells like the pool,
And the night and day have no moral, no rule.

The cloud of dust rising mightily high,
It's so very pink, it feels like a lie.
Inhaling it would completely fill you with glee,
And the place of true happiness, it will make you see.

Confused about what it is I see,
My mind is under lock-and-key,
There's something here that I have to be,
And go beyond, go beyond of me.

Then the dream just fell apart,
And conscious were my mind and heart,
And that's when I knew, the fire in my mind's eye,
Were the actions of that lullaby...

                                         - ASK

No comments:

Post a Comment